Our 3 Locations
Innovative and Safe Laser Dentistry in Arizona
Lasers Provide Versatility for Patients
The Prime Benefits of Laser Treatments
More patients are requesting their dentists switch from traditional dental care to innovative, risk -reducing laser treatments. Laser treatments eliminate the need for harsh, anxiety-inducing tools like drills and probes. Hard-tissue lasers gently reshape teeth to create shining and shimmering smiles, while soft-tissue inspires cell regeneration and quicker post-op recoveries. Laser treatments may suit you if you want the following benefits:
- Little to No Anesthetic: Patients enjoy minimal or non-numbing procedures.
- Reduced Bleeding: Clotting forms faster so gums and tissues bleed less.
- Quick Treatment Time: Lasers offer more precise treatments to save you time.
- Reduced Bacterial Infection: Laser heat sterilizes and sanitized the targeted area.
- Faster Recovery Time: Laser's stimulate tissue regeneration, cutting healing time.
- Keeps Tissues Safe: Lasers direct at specific areas without risking other tissues.
- Less Prescription Medication: Quick recovery and few complications reduce medicine needs.